Doza chitara Schaller Oyster Pickup 10/84:
Oyster Pickup - Chrome • 1 x piezo (external) with jack plug • Item number: 723
Designed for a visible installation on the instrument. Therefore equipped with a rugged, chrome- or gold-plated housing. Comes complete with a 3m connection cable with jack plug.
Oyster pickups offer a natural and powerful reproduction of the instrument sound without active circuits or preamps. The excellent sound result is achieved by a perfect interaction of diaphragm, piezo element and plastic contact gel. All Oyster models are fixed with a dual-sided adhesive foil or alternatively with a removable glueing pad that won"t damage the instrument"s top.
For guitars with a very good resonance we recommend the thin glueing platelets. The use of the silicon rubber is ideal if very high volume levels are to be achieved. Proceed as follows: cut off about 2cm of bonding mass, pull off the protective foil and with the underside of the pickup press a round lump of glue onto the guitar. Done!
Since every guitar has a different resonance and construction, you should determine by trial the best position for the pickup on your actual instrument. There are three methods commonly used in practice:
• under the strings, in front of the bridge,
• between the 2nd and 3rd treble string.
• directly on the treble side of the bridge.
• Cautiously lift off the pickup without pulling on the cable.
• The transducer will come off more easily by gentle pivoting movements.
• Any residuals of the adhesive foil are removed best with a little guitar polish.
• Model: 10/84
• Finish: Polished
• DC-resistance/ kOhm:
• Surface: Chrome
• Model: 1 x piezo (external) with jack plug
• Measurements l x w x h (mm): 27 dm
• Weight g/item: 58
• Item number: 723