Tremolo chitara Schaller Locking Nut 1382:
Tremolo Locking Nut • R2 - Right • Old Strat, Kramer Pacers • BlackChrome • Item number: 1382
Matching locking nuts for our Schaller tremolos.
• The strings sit just as firmly, but there are no sharp edges that could potentially cause string breakage.
• Suitable for all common string gauges.
• Essentially, special studs are used to attach the tremolo, together with their own inserts.
• These have a fine thread. For special applications, we also supply studs with threads which can be screwed directly into the wooden body (i.e. without inserts).
• Model: Old Strat, Kramer Pacers
• Finish: Polished
• Surface: BlackChrome
• Options: L2 1382/L
• Measurements l x w x h (mm): 41,3x15,5x9,1
• Weight g/item: 37.5
• Item number: 1382