Laser club RGB
MediaLas Infinity 4000 RGB:
MediaLas Infinity Showlasers are engineered with unprecedented power, versatility, and safety for astonishing effects on trade shows, stage, corporate meetings, festivals and events, nightclubs and musical shows, or advertising. Plus they can be easily moved and set up in multiple locations since they have no special power requirements.
MediaLas Infinity Showlasers offer a complete showlaser system. With the addition of DMX, LAN interface, and other industry-standard features as well as Mamba 2.0 software, setup and operation is so easy! Not only your lighting designers will love it!
With this multiple awarded showlaser you purchase a piece of high-tech. The complete projector setup can be done by a wireless remote control called RFCII. Select a source, invert or scale each channel or even do a beam allignment and color matching for the perfect and pure white.
Enjoy the latest development from world laser show specialists MediaLas! With latest technology incorporated, the Infinity line has everything a modern showlaser system needs. Latest semiconductor laser technology with perfect beam parameters, based in a milled and thoroughly engineered housing, wireless remote control for adjusting beam alignment, setting up the projector, or simply select a preprogrammed pattern from the internal memory, setting of network IP address, and much much more.
- Remote control for projector setup.
- Mirror/invert for each channel.
- Size adjustment for each channel.
- Temperature and humidity control with internal error memory.
- Wide modulation voltage range with linear color fading.
- Internal hour counter.
- Full digital control of cooling by calculating all available data.
- Wide voltage power supplies for world compatibility.
- 8 digit graphics display on front with auto dim feature.
- ILDA in.
- ILDA out .
- LAN 100MBit realtime control via Mamba .
- DMX In .
- DMX Out .
- Cold socket power connector .
- Interlock connector .
- Digital scanfail safe according to IEC 60825, adjustment via front panel or Mamba software .
- Interlock connector with mechanical shutter .
- DMX safety .
- LAN safety .
- Power input switch for decoupling unused power connector.