LUZ FRIA STUDIO 8 Lamps 55W for DMX/Local Dimming Control, 230V
Digital Version: DMX technologies make it possible to integrate the Luz Fria Studio into a light setting system. Using DMX control multiple units of Luz Fria Studio can be wired in a network. With low voltage wiring all Luz Fria Studio fixtures can be controlled from a digital console.
Luz Fria Studio (LFS) produces more lumen per watt than conventional tungsten lamps resulting in less heat emission, less power consumption and save on air-conditioing. Luz Fria Studio represents ideal softlight and baselight with good efficiency and low amount of shadow produced.
• High quality base light compatible with quartz halogen fresnels providing key and back lighting. Typical applications are Filling light, Back light, Blue and Green Chromakey cycs, Virtual studios.
• Excellent color reproduction from special high color rendering index (CRI 95) fluorescent lamps.
• Pole Operated Versions (PO) available.
• High output, from efficient reflector design and optically matched detachable frontal intensifier.
• Built-in electronic ballasts and DMX control panel
• Honeycomb accessory for controlling the spread and direction of light.
• Durable and lightweight construction for studio or location use.
• Tubular steel yokes.
• Flicker Free 120V- 230V 50/60Hz
8 x Compact fluorescent lamps 55W
Osram DULUX L 55W/954 2G11, 55W, 5400K
Osram DULUX L 55W/930 2G11, 55W,3000K
Osram STUDIOLINE 55W/5600K 2G11
Osram STUDIOLINE 55W/3200K 2G11
GE F55BX/Cinema 32
GE F55BX/Cinema 56
• Dimensions (LxWlH): 490mm. (19.30&ldquo.) x 760mm. (29.94&ldquo.) x 740mm. (29.15&ldquo.)
• Weight: 20.3Kg. (44.76 Lbs.)