Boxe Hi-Fi Artcoustic 120-36 SL:
Vertical and Horizontal Symmetrically Controlled Beamwidth Array Vezi Specificatiile Tehnice
- Controlled directivity on both vertical and horizontal axis.
- High sound pressure levels without the use of compression horn.
- Very low distortion.
- Very low power consumption.
- Wide frequency response 60Hz to 40kHz.
- Fast, easy and simple installation.
- Suitable for almost any application, from HiFi Systems, Home Cinemas, Screening Rooms and commercial applications.
- Ultra-slim aesthetically pleasing cabinet design, designed to complement the latest LED and projection screen designs.
SL Monitors Overview:
Artcoustic&rsquo.s Symmetrically Controlled Beamwidth Array is a ground breaking analogue in-house loudspeaker technology, which enables superior controlled directivity on both vertical and horizontal axis.
With Symmetrically Controlled Beamwidth Array technology, it is possible to achieve very high sound pressure levels without the use of compression horn, very low distortion, very low power consumption and very flat frequency response, but still maintain the desired typical horn qualities, such as directivity and throw.
The SL range is very flexible with compact dimensions and incredible frequency response and very high volumes, it has qualities that make it a truly unique product range.
The ultra slim and lightweight cabinet design makes this series of speakers easy to install into any existing Architecture without sacrificing the aesthetics or the all-important sound quality.
High Frequency driver:
Dual Ring Radiator diaphragm with highly linear suspension and low loss surrounds for high clarity and clean transient response. Copper caps for better HF extension and lower distortion and wave-guide center plug, copper-clad aluwire
Extra long excursion and Aluminum Short Circuiting Ring, 4-layer voice coil, anodized aluminum for improved heat dissipation, combined with Distortion Reduced Motor
6 dB/octave low pass and 12 dB/octave high pass filter.