Arri M18 set:
L0.37600.B M18 1800W/1200W SET, International Connector (VEAM), Blue/Silver, incl. Barndoor, cable 7 m, EB 1200/1800
The M18 is an 1800W ARRIMAX style lamphead, combining the Academy Scientific and Engineering. Award-winning lens-less optical technology of the ARRIMAX with the innovative True Blue design. The result is an exciting new class of HMI, as small as a 1200W PAR but with a 70 percent higher light output. The &ldquo.BABYMAX&rdquo. gives a remarkably even beam spread that casts crisp shadows and is adjustable from 20-60 degrees without requiring spreader lenses.
• 1 x L1.37600.B M18 1800 W/1200 W MAN silver/blue International (VEAM)
• 1 x L2.76625.0 EB 1200/1800, 90-125 V/180-250 V, Schuko-Plug, VEAM, ALF, CCL, blue standard housing
• 1 x L2.75600.0 Head to ballast cable, 575/1200/1800 W, 7 m with international connector
• 1 x L2.40950.0 4-leaf barndoor, black, True Blue, 344mm, replacement for L2.80950.0, Arri 5000, Studio 2000,Compact 2500, T5, ST2
• Lensless Arrimax Technology
• New 1800W lamp
• Virtually the same size as a 1200W lamphead but more than • 70 percent brighter
• Runs from most domestic sockets world-wide
• Uses existing 575/1200 cables
• Can also be used with 1200W lamps and ballasts
• Cross cooling allows safe operation at any tilt angle
• True Blue tilt lock holds even heavy Chimeras
• Easy maintenance
• Weather resistant to IP23
• Power: 1200 / 1800W
• Lamp Type: HMI 1200W / SE G38, HMI 1800W / SE G38
• Supply Voltage: 100V / 140V
• Correlated Color Temperature: 6000K
• Lamp Base: G38
• Lens Diameter: 250mm
• Barn Door Size: 344mm
• Filter Insertion Size: 330mm / 13"
• Mounting: Spigot 28mm
• Packed Size: 550 x 510 x 690mm / 21,65" - 20,08" - 27,16"
• Packed Volume: 0,19m?
• Weight: 10,5kg
• Packed Weight: 13,7kg
• Protection Class: IP 23
• Compliance: CE, CB-GS, cNRTL