Arri EB 1200/1800:
EB 1200/1800, 90-125 V/180-250 V, Schuko-Plug, VEAM, ALF, CCL, blue standard housing
The EB 1200/1800 complements the new class of products utilising the 1800W lamp, but is also 100 percent compatible with existing ARRI 1200W lampheads.
The EB 1200/1800 has many features common to the larger ARRI ballasts, including dimming to 50 percent, 110/230V operation and "low-noise" or "flicker-free" mode selection. For remote control, industry-standard DMX is offered as an option.
The ballasts Active Line Filtering maximises efficiency and minimises electrical disturbance.
An important new feature is the CCL (Compensation of Cable Losses). When used with an AS18 or an M18, the CCL system maintains full power to the lamp even when using "head-to-ballast" cables up to 100m (300") long, which would otherwise mean a 20% loss of output.
• Works with 1200W or 1800W lampheads
• Runs from most domestic sockets world-wide
• CCL Technology compensates for cable losses up ot 100m (300")
• Dimmable down to 50%
• ALF Technology minimises power demand and reduces interference
• Automatic 115/230V selection
• Optional DMX Remote Contro
• Power range: 1200 / 1800W, automatic detection of the connected luminaire
• Can be used for: AS18, M18, Compact 1200, AS12, ARRI X 12, D12
• Line voltage: 90 - 130VAC / 180 - 250VAC. 50/60Hz. 1, N, PE (single phase)
• Line current: 24 - 17A / 12 - 9A
• Apparent power: 2250VA (max.)
• Power factor (cos phi): 0,98 approx.
• Efficiency: 0,88 (min.)
• Dimensions (width x height x depth): 200 x 160 x 34mm
• Weight: 8kg approx.
• Protection Class: IP 21
• Compliance: CE