Microfon gooseneck Superlux PRA383DXLR:
The PRA383 is ideal for saxophones, woods, eastern and western strings and percussion because of its high SPL capability and flat response. The PRA383 is easy to clip onto various instruments and simple to adjust by bending the short gooseneck for the sweet spot. A good choice for mid-high frequency range instrument sound pick-up, the PRA383 is a necessity for live sound and a studio recording device.
• Gooseneck with clip can be installed on brass and string instruments easily
• Cardioid polar pattern suppresses sound from rear and sides
• Built-in 1.5-meter cable for connecting to preamplifier device
• Type: Back electret, O9.7 mm (O0.38")
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency Response: 40-18,000 Hz
• Low Frequency Filter: 80 Hz,12 dB/oct (PS418D)
• Sensitivity:Phantom Power: -44 dBV/Pa (6.3 mV).Battery: -45 dB/Pa (5.6 mV)Output Impedance: 200 ?
• Output Impedance: Phantom power: 200 Ohm Battery: 600 Ohm
• Minimun Load Impedance: Phantom power: 1,000 Ohm Battery: 2,000 Ohm
• S/N Ratio: Phantom power: 72 dB Battery: 73 dB
• Equivalent Output Noise: Phantom power: 22 dB Battery: 21dB
• Max. SPL: Phantom Power: 139 dB SPL Battery: 129 dB SP
• Dynamic Range: Phantom Power: 117 dB Battery: 108 dB
• Power Requirements: 12-52V DC, 3.5 mA
• Finish: Black
• Connector: TA3F, 1.5-meter cable
• Dimensions: Microphone: Ð.¤.12.5 x 27 mm.
• PS418D: H x W x D = 84 x 63 x 22.5 mm
• Net Weight: Microphone: 160 g (5.64oz).PS418D: 245 g (9.9 oz)
• Accessories Furnished: PS418D preamp, 1.5V AA alkaline battery
• Packaging: A1 carrying case .Colorful outer packaging