Microfon de calibrare Superlux ECM999:
The ECM-999 is an omni-directional microphone for free-field measurement. With a highly-reliable circuit and a 1/4"pre-polarized condenser capsule, it boasts high stability, low distortion, and low noise in performance. Its excellent flat frequency response makes it an ideal candidate for sonic analysis systems and for special recording as well.
• Sturdy metal construction, solemn black finish.
• Very flat response, excellent electro-acoustic characteristics.
• Ideal for room sonic analysis systems, measurement, testing and recording.
• Standard 1/2" measurement diameter.
• Type: Back electret condenser
• Element :Pressure, FET preamplifier
• Polar pattern:Omni
• Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: -37dBV/Pa (14mV/Pa) 1Pa=94dB SPL (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage)
• Rated impedance :200 Ohm
• Minimum load impedance: 3,000 Ohm
• Equivalent noise level:(A-weighted) 22dB
• Max. SPL (1 kOhm load) :132dB SPL (THD 1% 1kHz)
• Dynamic range (1 kOhm Load) :106dB
• Polarity: Pin 2 output positive voltage (related to pin 3) when diaphragm receives positive pressure. (Diaphragm moving inward)
• Connector: 3 pin male XLR type
• Finish: solemn black finish
• Weight: 150g (5.30 oz.)
• Current consumption: 0.5mA
• Noise ratio-to-Signal :70 dB
• Power supply : 9~52 V Phantom
• Dimensions : Ð.¤.21.0x193.0mm (0.83x7,56n.)